Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 EVIE Awards


And the winners are...

If you have known me for very long, you know I love my Year End Best lists. I've dwindled it down from previous years to highlight the big categories. So here you go! Enjoy!
 

Top 5 movies of 2015
1) Antman
2) Avengers: Age of Ultron
3) Jurassic World
4) Star Wars: The Force Awakens
5) Pitch Perfect 2


* apologies to Spectre, Mockingjay part 2, and Terminator: Genysis because I have not seen them yet...and I know I will love them.







Top 5 television shows of 2015
1) Supernatural
2) Castle
3) Game of Thrones
4) Modern Family
5) tie: Dancing with the Stars/Sleepy Hollow

Farewell to Forever, and Blood and Oil we barely got to know you.




Top 5 songs of 2015
1) Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett
2) Lose my Mind by Brett Elderidge
3) Girl Crush by Little Big Town
4) John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16 by Keith Urban
5) Save it for a Rainy Day by Kenny Chesney
* not a single pop/rock song made my top 5 this year…sad.

 

Best books I've read in 2015 (other than my own :) ) and not necessarily released in 2015
1) The Girl on a Train by Paula Hawkins
2) The Boys in a Boat by Daniel James Brown
3) You by Caroline Kepnes
4) The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki
5) All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

Worst book read...ever = Wild by Cheryl Strayed

No comments:

Post a Comment